India post GDS UP Vacancy 2021 | UP GDS Vacancy 2021
- Great opportunity to land a government job in Uttar Pradesh
- India Post has launched an excellent recruitment
- GDS vacancy applications have started
- No exam, no interview. I’ll get a job only on the 10th grade.
India post GDS UP Vacancy 2021: This is the best opportunity for government jobs in Uttar Pradesh. India Post is going to recruit bumpers at UP. The vacancy has been released for over 4,000 Gramin Dak Sevak, ie GDS posts. There will be no exam or interview for these hires. The application must be done in online mode. India Postal Department GDS 2021 Vacancy Application forms have been issued for UP Postal Circle (India Post GDS Vacancy UP). The notification and application form links are given later in this notice. appost in dsonline.
India Post GDS Vacancy Details
- Post name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- No. of posts – 4246
Pay Scale (India Post UP GDS Salary):
This is the basic salary. The full salary will be available with all other allowances as per the rules of the Government of India. For more detail visit the official website appost .com.
India Post GDS Eligibility: Educational Qualification
Candidates who have passed the 10th high school exam from a government recognized board can apply for this government position. He studied math, Hindi, and English in the tenth class.
Candidate age can be from a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 40 years.
- Online application start date- August 23, 2021.
- Online application Last date – September 22, 2021.
- General section, OBC, is Rs 100.
- There will be no application fee for SC, ST, Divyang and all female candidates.
Read this also: Assistant District Public Prosecutor Vacancy 2021
Selection process of UP GDS Job 2021
The selection of candidates eligible for UP GDS will be made based on the grades obtained in the tenth grade. In other words, direct hiring will be carried out without an exam or interview. You must apply by visiting the India Post website appost.in or indiapost.gov .in.