Allahabad High Court RO ARO Vacancy 2021
- Good opportunity to get a job in the government.
- ARO, RO and CA positions are vacant in the Allahabad Superior Court.
- Apply early for a total of 411 vacancies.
Illahabadhighcourt in Allahabad high court RO ARO vacancy 2021: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has hired for the position of Review Officer (RO), Assistant Review Officer (ARO) and Computer Assistant in Allahabad Superior Court (AHC).Recruitment NTA AHC RO ARO 2021) is removed. Online applications(Illahabadhighcourt in) began on August 17, Interested and eligible candidates can apply no later than September 16, 2021.
Recruitment in Allahabad Superior Court 2021 According to the notification, a total of 411 vacant positions will be filled in this recruitment campaign. Candidates can apply through the online mode by visiting the official website recrument.nta.nic.in or allahabadhighcourt.in after reading the required information here. Applicants will get the application correction time from September 18-21 only.
Vacancy Details (Illahabadhighcourt in Apply online) – Total 411 Positions
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Review Officer (RO)||46|
|Assistant Review Officer (ARO)||350|
Assistant Review Officer : Recognized university graduation title. Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or Certificate with ‘O’ from the NIELET / DOEACC Society. You must have a typing speed of at least 25 words per minute in English on the computer. Illahabadhighcourt in
Review Officer : Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor or Diploma in Computer Science from any recognized university OR ‘O’ Level Certificate from NIELET / DOEACC Society OR ‘CCC’ Certificate in Computer Science with at least English on Computer Must be at least 25 words per minute write speed. Detail on Illahabadhighcourt .in
Computer Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with Computer Science or Bachelor / Diploma at OO CCC Level. Computer writing in English should be 25 words per minute. full notification on Illahabadhighcourt in
Eligible candidates must be between 21-25 years of age to apply for RO and ARO positions. While for the position of Computer Assistant, the age limit must be between 18 and 35 years old.
The application fee for General and OBC category is 800 rupees, while for SC category, Uttar Pradesh ST, 600 rupees will have to be paid as application fee.
Read this also: Rajasthan fireman vacancy 2021
Salary Scale (Allahabad high court RO ARO vacancy 2021)
|Assistant Review Officer – Level 7||44900-142400 (per 7th CPC)|
|Review Officer – Level 8||47600-151100 (per 7th CPC)|
|Computer Assistant – Level 4||Level 4 (25500-81100)|
- Start date of Online Registration and submission of Application Form – 17 August 2021
- Last date of Online Registration and submission of Application Form – 16 September 2021
- Last date for successful transaction of application fee – 17th September 2021
- Duration for correction in the particulars of an application form (Online only) -18 September 2021 to 21 September 2021
Read this also: ITBP Bharti 2021 online form date
Candidates who have applied for the position must take the exam as follows below(visit official website for more details:
- The Part-I and Part-II Examination of each single Candidate, shall be conducted simultaneously in a SINGLE SHIFT with a GAP OF 15 MINUTES.
- The level of the question papers in every shift, in case of multiple shifts, for both the posts’ shall be
consistent with the educational qualification and syllabus prescribed for the Examination.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to appear in all the parts of the Examination. Illahabadhighcourt in
- For the post of Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO), the question paper of Part-I Multiple
Choice Objective Type Test shall be both in English and Hindi languages.
- For the post of Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO), Part-II i.e. the Computer Knowledge
Test, the Text shall be provided on computer in English only. Illahabadhighcourt in
- For the post of Review Officer (RO) and Assistant Review Officer (ARO), no Interview shall be held for selection